|EDUCATE ALL STUDENTS
Our mission is to education each child to become a productive, cooperative, and participating citizen for the twenty-first century through establishing standards of excellence for career development and life-long learning.
With this mission in mind, we hold these goals for students:
- To create a safe, orderly, supportive learning environment for all children including those with disabilities.
- To provide a relevant curricula essential for participation in a global society.
- To understand individual differences and design appropriate and diverse opportunities and challenges.
- To demonstrate behavior essential for achievement.
- To work cooperatively, responsibly and productively.
- To develop individual strengths and talents while accepting and respecting those of others.